Fanatic Fly Air Premium Touring Stand Up Paddleboard 2014
Premium touring Overview
FLY AIR PREMIUM TOURING
Part of the fun of a good SUP session is simply seeing where your SUP takes you. Meet the Fly Air Touring board, the inflatable version of our Ray cruiser. Exploration, longer paddle sessions, or even multi-day SUP tours are all easy with this multi-use inflatable SUP. The Fly Air Touring models in both Stringer Technology construction and our Premium Edition Double Layer Technology will offer a handy deck net that lets you pack a picnic for a lakeside lunch.
Generous width and length guarantee a stable and comfortable ride, while the square tail helps stabilize the board. The increased waterline offers incredible glide, while extra volume on the rails makes it easier to stay standing and stay dry. You can go anywhere with the Fly Touring board. The models Fly Air Premium 10´8?, 11´0? and 12´0? have a mastfoot insert for windsurfing option.
Key Features Fly Air Premium Touring
- Full Double Layer Technology from worlds most renowned manufacturer
- Unmatched air pressure / stiffness due to quality materials and manufacturing process
- Full deck and base printing for outstanding optic, unmatched in industry
- Removable fin with zero tools needed
- Quality footpad and handle, towing eyelets
- Integrated deck net supplied for storage on deck
- Top quality bag for storage and transport, paddle shoulder straps, inner storage pockets
- Industry standard Bravo HP pump for top quality
Special ergonomic backpack with padded shoulder straps, backside protection and special separate compartments for pump as well as fins and tools. Side compartment for paddle storage (3-pcs.)
"The first time I rode the Fly Air I was very impressed with the performance of this board. I didn't expect such planing abilities for an inflatable board, I really enjoyed the ride! I cruised on flat water and caught some waves as tool. And when the wind increased, I could also windsurf on it! The Fly Air is a fun allround board, and it´s so easy to transport, straight into the boot of the car!. Plus the Fly Air is quite handy for the beginners too, as its softer than a normal board in case they fall whilst learning. Last but not least the Fly Air Race edition is also awesome for racing. I had good fun at the Abu Dhabi World Cup last April and won the race with the 12'6 x 26'5. I'm looking forward to doing races all around the world with my race board in my normal check-in bag in the future!