Shinn Speedball Kiteboard 2013
Shinn Speedball Overview
Outside the box; created to make freeriding smoother and more dynamic than its ever been before. Don't try compare with other boards; Speedball doesnt fit into any other category of twin tip. Maybe better to ask what its not , it's not a light wind board but get's you riding sooner than most, it's not a surfboard but carves better than most, it's not limited to any given wind range and it's not held back by your riding skills. In fact, it won't disappoint you no matter which day you ride. Speedball is our 4-wheel-drive, it will take you anywhere, anytime, anyhow
with your fingers* in your nose ;-)
* riding one handed is at your own risk and responsiblity
°Constant Curve Rocker
°Full wood core
°Made in Europe
°2 year warranty
°Sneaker X connection system
°A lighter tech
The word from Mike Birt " - it's a pin-tailed twin tip of snowboard construction, for the freeride market.
- it's short and wide, in 2 sizes marked as W16 (70-90kg) and W18 (80kg+) priced at £575 complete.
- it is supremely easy to ride, yet also a weapon of choice for many an aggressive rider.
- there are no sizes listed, as it's so radically different in feel for the actual size that the numbers are worse than misleading to 99% of riders!
- it's fantastic at carving (like a wave board).
- it has enormous range - from early planing to overpower..
- the large board feels TINY and heavyweight riders have the practicality of a big board with the feel of a board used by someone 30kg lighter.
- It replaces nothing in the shinn range, and should not be considered a replacement for anything that has come before - it's a new product for medium to heavyweight freeriders, who want more practicaility, smaller feel and sublime carving."