Takoon Nova 3 Waterkite
The NOVA3 is very efficient and at the mean time, it is an evolutive and safe kite .Thanks to the leading edge that was re-designed, the kite profile and the original specific battens place, the NOVA3 combines the total depower advantages and its efficiency.
Easy to use, the NOVA third edition is 2007 evolution. Stress is given to kite profile, handling, maneuverability, bar pressure and low speed power.
It is easy to handle the NOVA. The bar pressure gives an accurate control and a very efficient depower.
The kite turns well, maneuverability has been increased. Jumping are easy and hangtime is good. Unhooked, the kite never lose its wind pressure.
Going upwind is excellent, the kite is more rigid and never distorts in curves.
Technical features :
-Segmented Leading edge design to make the kite more rigid and to make a direct transfer of forces.
-New original placement of 6 battens, wider flat surface in the center of the kite, this provides power and hangtime in jumping. The NOVA3 is lighter.
-Tips are narrower to diminish the trailing and to turn on the tip.
- The flat central part makes a better kite control, even when you are pushing.
- Single inflation : inflate at once.
Novabar 08 :
- Simplified power adjustment thanks to a miniature clamcleat above the bar. The bar has a leash incorporated, a swivel at the chicken loop.
- Depower Toggle sheathing and safety toggle sheathing for more control and less wear.
AFNOR certified safety system.
- Safety line : incorporated safety line to hook your safety leash. In case of release, your kite will be held by a front line without any traction.
- A swivel is up the chicken loop to unspin the leash after rotating.
- The depower toggle is protected by a PU sheathing to prevent quick wearing.